This is especially quick for me, since I almost always have all the ingredients at hand, including the toasted* (flat) corn tortillas and my fav brand of canned refried beans (seasoned with jalapeño, onion, garlic and cumin to make a better-than-Frito Lay bean dip).
- Flat, toasted (baked) corn totilla
- Refried beans (seasoned to taste)
- Shredded cheese (your fav); use pre-packaged or Make America Grate Again! *heh*
- Nuke for whatever time your MW oven takes to melt the cheese.
- Top with diced onion, shredded lettuce, salsa–whatever floats your boat.
Make just one or as many as you want to eat.
*I take corn tortillas, place them on a baking sheet in my convection toaster overn at 350F for ~20 minutes. They’re a wee tad more fragile than if fried in oil, but still really tasty and it’s a virtually hands-off job.